here you will find how check-in and check-out work. Should you have any further questions, feel free to contact us via the contact form.
1. Prior to your arrival, you will receive a 6-digit code for the main entrance to the in2 The Boardinghouse lobby via e-mail.
2. You can check in using your reservation code (which you can find on your reservation confirmation) or your family name at one of our check-in terminals in the lobby. Please follow the instructions at the terminal (you can choose between four different languages). You will receive a personal key card and a receipt with your room number and the Wi-Fi code.
3. Use your key card to enter your room.
1. On the day of your departure, your card will not give you access to your room after 10am, as your card will expire then.
2. There are no further steps necessary to check out.
3. If you chose to pay at the check-in terminal, the invoice will be sent to you by e-mail, after your departure. With advance payment, the invoice is e-mailed to you one week before your stay.
4. Please deposit your expired key card in one of the boxes before you leave. You will find these boxes in the hallway and in the lobby.